The tournament is played according to the FIL 2015 rules with the following modifications.
- 2×15 min. running clock (break 2 minutes)
- Final game 3×15 min. running clock (each break 2 minutes)
- Minor penalty = 1 minute
- Major penalty = 3 minutes
- Players penalized with match penalty are automatically suspended for next game.
- Organizators reserve the right to add aditional game suspension(s) or expel a player from the tournament for particularly serious or dangerous foul and/or unsportsmanlike behaviour.
- One 45 seconds long timeout per game.
Tournament play system:
it is not allowed to play for different teams
4 groups A,B,C,D (Group A and B 4 teams, Group C and D 3 teams)
The quarter-finals are played as follows: C1 –D2; D1 – C2; A1 – B2; B1 – A2
The winners of the quarter-final games will compete in the semi-finals (Winner of QF1 vs. QF2, QF3
Defeated teams from the quarter-final games will compete for 5th – 8th place
The winners of the semi-finals will compete for the overall 1st place
Defeated teams from the semi-final games will compete for 3rd place
Teams that do not advance to the quarterfinals will compete for bottom two spiders (C3 vs. D3; A3
vs. B4; B3 vs. A4)
Winners will compete for 9th – 11th place
Defeated teams will compete for 12th – 14th place
Standings in the groups is determined by following criteria :
- mutual match
- score difference
- goals scored
- Best goalkeeper
- Best scorer
- Player with the most points
- Best Defensive Player